Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kingdom of Dumpling

I'd been wanting to feast on Chinese dumplings for a while, so I trekked out to the outer Sunset with the Single Guy Chef to experience what we had heard were some of the city's best at Kingdom of Dumpling.


I was concerned about a non-meat eater like me having enough options. Well, I needn't have worried. We enjoyed a delicious chive pancake, shrimp dumplings, garlic string beans and Shanghai soup dumplings, which only came stuffed with pork.


Everything was fast, fabulous and affordable. And it was a perfect brunch for a cold, rainy day.

1 comment:

Single Guy Ben said...

Kim, I give you credit for trying the soup dumplings. You didn't mention that you thought it was like brawtwurst! :) The food and company was perfect for the rainy weekend. I have to get my post up soon!