Thursday, February 7, 2008

Starlight

For several years now, I've belonged to a CD group. Each month, two people create a mix CD and make enough copies for the group. The graphic designers among us make beautiful covers and liner notes, then we get together at Tod and Linda's house, eat snacks, drink wine and listen to the CDs.

Here's my latest contribution (with label-making assistance from Hugh and no permission from Brian to use his painting):



1. Shut Your Eyes by Snow Patrol
2. Looking at the World From the Bottom of a Well by Mike Doughty
3. Sealegs by the Shins
4. 33 by Sinead O'Connor
5. Nausea by Beck
6. Starlight by Muse
7. Cure for Pain by Morphine
8. Robbers by Cold War Kids
9. Circle in the Sand by Rickie Lee Jones
10. Please Read the Letter by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
11. Fortune Teller by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
12. Bodysnatchers by Radiohead

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..pretty snazzy cover I must say. But how come I never received any of the CDs from the group? I thought I qualify seeing that I created quite a nice "specimen" myself a few months back!!! I'd love to hear a few of them...Mumsie