Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Rest

While I'm excited to be in a new place, I'm taking the advice of others and plan to spend today resting and reading a book for fun!


The view from the spa.



The whirlpool at the women's spa.


I spent most of the afternoon in this spot reading my book. It's only in the mid-70s outside and a bit blustery, but the heated pool was bathtub warm.


My late-night cold Mezzah dinner _ hummus, baba ghanuj, labaneh, moutabel, tabouleh, fattoush and stuffed grape leaves. I also ordered a bottle of Jordanian white wine. If I'm doing the conversion right, the whole thing cost about $28.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your peaceful day!

Linda

Anonymous said...

I cannot even pronounce the name of the food you're eating. Great that you had a relaxing day,enjoy while you can.