Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eight Things

Mati has thrown down a challenge. I have chosen to accept. However, I don't even KNOW eight people with blogs, so if you'd like to respond here with your own lists, I'd love to read them.

Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they
should read your blog.


Eight funky facts you may not know about me:

1. I've never eaten red meat, even as a child. When I was about 12, Dr. Datka told my mom it was okay. I silently screamed with joy.
2. When my parents bought me a sewing machine for my birthday, I exchanged it for a typewriter.
3. I was a pom-pon girl in high school.
4. Speaking of high school, my date to the junior prom ditched me. He's now a priest.
5. I applied to West Point and the Air Force Academy.
6. I can _ and often do _ read an entire book in one sitting.
7. I've run two marathons.
8. I wore coke bottle glasses, braces AND a head gear for my badly bucked teeth ALL AT ONCE. Eeek!


(photo courtesy of Dad)

2 comments:

matirose said...

oh my goodness kim, you were super cute. thanks for participating in the tag;)

Jessie said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE that picture!!