Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sinead


It's no secret to most of you that I'm a Sinead O'Connor fanatic. What you may not know is that I had to give up fifth row center tickets to see her at a small and beautiful venue in SF. Back in September, I had to be in London on a Monday and she performed on a Saturday. I was brokenhearted, to say the least. Serendipity intervened, however, and she performed here in London last night. Jean bought tickets in the balcony (the best seats left!) and I managed to talk my way to the eighth row. My brother, Mike, would've been proud of my schmoozing.

Today, I've been wallowing in Sinead _ watching YouTube clips and reading interviews. Here's the review of last night's show: http://sineadoconnor.com/review_london.htm


And a photo from last month's show in Boston. She wore a similarly mannish outfit last night.

1 comment:

Margie in Oakland said...

Is that a mannish outfit? I was thinking she looked very "pulled together" and hot. She looks great and I bet it was a GREAT show.

See you shortly!!