Wednesday, May 9, 2007

9 May





Today has been a lazy day. I went back to the beach this morning and took a few pictures. Mostly, though, I just hung out at the villa and read my book. Thinking of spending an extra day here.

Now that I've got the uploading thing figured out I've included more photos this time. The first is the view from the restaurant where Louise, Monica and I had dinner last night. We were the ONLY customers. It's definitely not yet high season.

The other two are from my beach, which is about a 20 minute walk from my house. There is no sand here, only smooth, round stones. Beautiful.

3 comments:

Stefoto said...

Just beautiful Kim! I hope you are having a very relaxing time off in this lovely spot!

persimmongirl said...

let me know if you need me to bring you a new book...

persimmongirl said...

btw, your book review of "the witch of portobello" went out to the world today...!